[Linphone-developers] writing to a file using mediastreamer

From: George A. Papayiannis
Subject: [Linphone-developers] writing to a file using mediastreamer
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 22:01:28 -0500

Hi,

I'm using mediastreamer and oRTP to record an incoming RTP stream.
The file grows with data as the stream is active, my problem is after
I close the stream, I can't play the wav file.
Is there anything other than calling audio_stream_stop to close the file?

I would imagine (aside from choosing your codec, etc.) that recording
is as easy as:

audio_stream = audio_stream_start_with_files(&profile, 2000,
"127.0.0.1", 3000, codec, 250," in.wav","out.wav");
audio_stream_stop(audio_stream);

Can someone please help me as to why I can't play back the wav file?
If you want to see a sample of the file I put one here:
http://www.sematopia.com/out.wav

Thanks,
George