[Linphone-developers] linphone_proxy_config_send_publish( )

From: rajasekar bonthala
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone_proxy_config_send_publish( )
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:24:17 +0530

Hi All,
I have seen that linphone is using this API to publish the presence information.
But as I know one of the parameter should be "from" and another should "to". But here I could see both as from. Can I know the reason?

i = eXosip_build_publish(&pub, (char *) from, (char *)from, NULL, "presence", "1800", "application/pidf+xml", buf);

Thanks,
RajaSekhar