Re: [Linphone-developers] ORTP WARNING : ortp-warning-rtp_session_recv_w

From: Emmanuel BUU
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] ORTP WARNING : ortp-warning-rtp_session_recv_with_ts: unable to recv an unsupported payload.
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 19:22:38 +0100

Hello,

In order to "support" Speex, you need to

1- define a new payload structure (see http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/linphone/ortp/docs/ortp-rtp-payloads-and-profiles.html) 2- add the payload structure to an existing profile (see same page) using rtp_profile_set_payload () 3- set this profile as your session's profile using |rtp_session_set_profile()| <http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/linphone/ortp/docs/ortp-rtpsession-api.html#RTP-SESSION-SET-PROFILE>.

Emmanuel BUU
http://www.ives.fr

rajasekar bonthala a écrit :
Hi All,

I have developed a sample IP Telephony Application using eXosip and ortp.

Now i tried to include support for multiple codecs and started with speeX codec which I downloaded and installed from www.speeX.com <http://www.speeX.com>.

In rtpsession api's i set the pay load type to 110 (SpeeX 8Khz ) . and tried to send and receive speeX audio media using ortp.
I am getting a warning notice as :-

"ortp-warning-rtp_session_recv_with_ts: unable to recv an unsupported payload."

Does ORTP does not allow us to try with multiple codecs ?
What can I do in order to make my application to support them too.

Thanks,
RajaSekhar