[Linphone-developers] speex 1.1.6 support

From: strk
Subject: [Linphone-developers] speex 1.1.6 support
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:04:11 +0200

I have libspeex 1.1.6 as last stable in debian.
Currently the configure.in scripts requires version 1.1.12.
I've changed the configure.in script accepting 1.1.6 and
everything seems to be working fine.

Is there a specific test I should perform to verify this ?
Or, can I trust 1.1.6 is ok and commit a patch to configure.in ?

--strk;

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 \ /    Respect for low technology.
  X     Keep e-mail messages readable by any computer system.
 / \    Keep it ASCII.