[Linphone-developers] sound card block size different.

From: meng hongling
Subject: [Linphone-developers] sound card block size different.
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 13:54:18 +0800

hello,I worked with two platform using linphone to make a sip call.one is PC and the other is an embedded development board.I met with a mistake.I could set up the call,but the sound is not very good.Sound delay is obvious with distorted sound.I don't know why this happened. I only found that sound card block size is different,my PC is 512 while my embedded board is 8192.Is this the reason for bad sound effect.
thanks advanced.

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn