Re: [Linphone-developers] [oRTP] new "make package" target

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [oRTP] new "make package" target
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:10:51 +0200

Hello,

There is no error in the configure log you show, but anyway 'make package'
doesn't generate a .deb, only a .rpm on rpm based machines. You need the
'epm' software to generate the packages also.
There are some .deb packages of linphone (and ortp) on official debian
unstable. Look at http://packages.debian.org

Simon