Re: [Linphone-developers] Possible issue with the RTP recv timestamps tr

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Possible issue with the RTP recv timestamps treatment in the 0.12.2 code tree...
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:53:16 +0200

Hello,

The problem of received packet being out of time is usually a problem with the
sender, not the receiver. The sender may sent too fast, or too slowly,
resulting in such behaviours. Usually those sender problems are related to
soundcard problems. Using alsa driver everywhere solves it.
There have been progresses in 1.0.x to allow linphone to compensate slow clock
slides between sender and receiver. This may help.
Simon