[Linphone-developers] persistent jack client patch

From: Tobias Gehrig
Subject: [Linphone-developers] persistent jack client patch
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:24:13 +0100

Hi,
here is a patch against linphone 1.0pre5 that makes the jack client
persistent, so that linphone connects to jack at startup and all
connections stay connected. I also cleaned up the source code a bit and
removed the "#ifdef DEBUG..." code portions as well as the code that
existed previously to select if the jack client should be persistent or
not, so that the code does not get too complex, since after the
discussion some time ago about that I now also prefer the persistent
client. So perhaps you can include that in CVS, Simon.

MfG
        Tobias
--
Tobias Gehrig <address@hidden>
Universität Karlsruhe - Fakultät für Informatik