[Linphone-developers] jack-support

From: Tobias Gehrig
Subject: [Linphone-developers] jack-support
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:14:27 +0200

Hi everybody,
I've added Jack-support to linphone. It should work for mono streams,
but for stereo streams/files it will probably fail, since I don't
exactly know how mediastreamer does the stereo part.
I attached the jackcard.[ch] files that should go to mediastreamer/.
You also will have to add following lines in the sndcard.c in
snd_card_manager_init after the alsa part:
        tmp=jack_card_manager_init(manager,index);
        index+=tmp;
        if (index>=MAX_SND_CARDS) return;
and as library dependencies following to Makefile.am to the
libmediastreamer_la_LIBADD variable:
        -ljack -lsamplerate
as well as following to the libmediastreamer_la_SOURCES variable:
        jackcard.c jackcard.h
--
Tobias Gehrig <address@hidden>
Universität Karlsruhe - Fakultät für Informatik