[Linphone-developers] osipua local port binding

From: Piotr Gutkowski
Subject: [Linphone-developers] osipua local port binding
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:24:10 +0200

When I try to use another local port than 5060 using this:

osip_manager_set_send_port(ua->manager,5070);

I get message  ->   ("Could not to bind socket for sending messages.\n"));

Why?
After that when I'm sending INVITE message osipua uses local port 5070
(I see that in frame grabbed with Etheral). So probably port is not binded
but it uses that for sending messages.

Maybe I should add udp port first?
What does it mean "ua needs specific binding"?

I need few instances of osipua based application running on different ports.

Best Regards

Piotr