RE: [Linphone-developers] Linphone & registration

From: Klaus Darilion
Subject: RE: [Linphone-developers] Linphone & registration
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:11:12 +0200

I use libosip0.9.6 and linphone0.10.2, ser 0.8.10 and MSN Messenger 4.7.

Both UAs registers at ser (with authentication).

I call the linphone from MSN without any problems! There is no need to
register the methods at ser (ser doesn't store this information)!

So, no coding is necessary!

regards,
Klaus