[Linphone-developers] problem in debugging sipomatic

From: Rakesh A. Ughreja
Subject: [Linphone-developers] problem in debugging sipomatic
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:43:59 +0530

Hello all,

I have installed linphone on RedHat Linux 8.0 with

GCC version as:
gcc (GCC) 3.2 20020903 (Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2-7)
GDB version as:
GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (5.2.1-4)
I am having some problem and sipomatic is giving me coredump. I want to debug it and for that I am using above gdb version. gdb is not able to debug by giving the following error.

$ gdb sipomatic
GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (5.2.1-4)
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux"..."/home/rakesh/linphone-0.10.0/console/sipomatic": not in executable format: File format not recognized
At the same time, I am able to debug "wav2raw" which is in the same directory, and I guess compiled in the same manner with similar options.

what's the problem ? any help ..!

Regards
Rakesh