Re: Where is my tuplet bracket?

From: William Rehwinkel
Subject: Re: Where is my tuplet bracket?
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 17:57:14 -0400

Dear David,

This seems like an improper/unintended use of \tuplet. I would have used \scaleDurations instead.

However, if you slightly modify the mwe as shown below, the tuplet bracket is shown.

Thanks,
-William

\version "2.25.7"

\new Staff {
  \key c \minor
  < es' g' > < bes' d''~ >2. |
  \tuplet 3/2  << { \voiceOne d''4 c'' es'' \oneVoice }
                              \new Voice { \voiceTwo g'4 as'2 } >>
  < f' as' >4 <es' g'> |
}