Re: Overwrite key signature with numbers

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Overwrite key signature with numbers
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 18:41:21 +0200

From what you say, I believe you are worried about chords, am I right?

It's more fundamental than that: there is only *one* StaffSymbol per staff, for the duration of the *entire* score. That StaffSymbol has a ledger-extra property that applies to *all* ledger lines on that staff anywhere in the score. There is no built-in way to have different ledger-extra values for different moments of the score since all ledger lines from the same staff use the same ledger-extra value. (Making ledger-extra computed by a callback doesn't change anything to that, it's still one value.)