Re: automatic accidentals in subsequent measure(s) of *a different staff

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: automatic accidentals in subsequent measure(s) of *a different staff* in a PianoStaff context
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 14:10:41 -0400

Howdy!

> On Sep 5, 2023, at 5:55 AM, Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:
> > %% An accidental style that also prints cancellation signs in the
> > %% following measure for different octaves ("piano" only does it for
> > %% the same octave).

Thanks — that's perfect.  :)

>> Nice!  Shall we add this to LilyPond proper?
> I have no opinion.

I do (surprise surprise):
Yes.
Though possibly with a different name (?).
Regardless, seems like a useful LSR item.

Many thanks!
Kieren.

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated
to read or respond to this email outside of your normal working hours.