Re: adding a piano staff ossia cadenza

From: Jin Choi
Subject: Re: adding a piano staff ossia cadenza
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 11:45:01 -0400

I figured out my layout issue by having the ossia cadenza be grouped to the
main piano staff at the top level, then skipping a ton of measures and using
\RemoveAllEmptyStaves.

However, the problem is much worse than I realized. The ossia cadenza is not
the same length as the main cadenza and doesn’t have aligned bars, but still
must meet up with the main cadenza at a certain point and then go away. I don’t
suppose this is possible?

PNG image