Re: Can Frescobaldi autosave?

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Can Frescobaldi autosave?
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 17:03:02 +0200

Le vendredi 18 août 2023 à 15:42 +0100, Viktor Mastoridis a écrit :
Hello,

I know this is a Lilypond forum, but if your know the answer, please let me know.

The search engine doesn't give any meaningful answers.

I don't think there is a feature to save periodically as you type the file, but there is "Edit > Preferences > LilyPond Preferences > Running LilyPond > Save document if possible", which saves whenever you compile the file.

(Do you know there is also a Frescobaldi forum? https://groups.google.com/g/frescobaldi/ )