Changing font-name in \easyHeadsOn renders strange stem positions (and i

From: Viktor Mastoridis
Subject: Changing font-name in \easyHeadsOn renders strange stem positions (and initiates warnings)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 15:49:39 +0100

Hello,

I recently upgraded to 2.24.

I need to change the note names (font) of  \easyHeads to make them bigger & clearer (for primary school kids).

As the title says, if I change the font, the stems are positioned in the middle.
In 2.22 I used to solve this with "override NoteHead.stem-attachment", but now in 2.24 this makes it even more strange.

For the example below I use the Ubuntu font as everyone has it, but my personal choice is "Dephunked BRK"

I also get this warning: none of note heads `noteheads.s' or `noteheads.d' found

Please help.

\version "2.24.0"

  \new Staff
{
    \relative c
{
 \easyHeadsOn
\override NoteHead.font-name = "Ubuntu"
 %\override NoteHead.stem-attachment = #'(1.05 . 0)
  c'8 d e g a b c d

---
Viktor Mastoridis