Re: Function for turning music upside-down.

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Function for turning music upside-down.
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 00:22:15 +0200

Le lundi 27 mars 2023 à 23:08 +0100, Paul Hodges a écrit :

I have been asked to take a piece of music (which I already have in LilyPond), and mirror it vertically.  That's to say, to take each note which is n semitones above middle c and replace it with the note n semitones below middle c, and vice versa.
Before I start trying to write a function to do this, I thought I'd ask if anyone has or is aware of a snippet which can already do this?

See https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/notation/changing-multiple-pitches#inversion