Re: Coda/Segno sign color override not working: LiliyPond 2.24.0

From: savage.laurie
Subject: Re: Coda/Segno sign color override not working: LiliyPond 2.24.0
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 10:18:57 +1100

Thanks Michael,

I think the issue might be that I am using explicit \coda and \segno commands and your example uses the new \repeat segno form which will be too complex in the specific big band chart I'm editing. It's about 160 bars long with the segno in bar 24 and the "to coda" symbol in bar 48 and three repeated sections, I got lost in the nested braces when I tried the new structure. If I was writing it from scratch rather than re-editing it would be simpler.

Thanks

Laurie

Sent from my Galaxy