Re: coloring edits

From: William Rehwinkel
Subject: Re: coloring edits
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 04:37:08 +0000

Dear Mark,

Once you know how to apply colors to things like noteheads, applying that to the rest of the symbols is not difficult. It's just a matter of knowing the internal name (such as Slur, Tie, etc.). These can be found by looking up the symbols in the internals reference. For example, the following link https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/internals/phrasingslur

For one more example, to change the color of a slur, you simply have to do

\version "2.24.1"

\relative c' {
  c4( d e f)
  \override Slur.color = #red