Re: PNG output

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: PNG output
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 22:44:08 +0100

Le jeudi 02 mars 2023 à 15:11 -0600, jschlomann@astound.net a écrit :

I do want multiple pages, i.e. a separate file for each page. I tried the script idea, and it is working great! I have exactly what I need. I will try the ‘tall-page-formats’ option when I upgrade to 2.24.

Note that -dtall-page-formats will give you one single image with all pages concatenated. For separate pages, you want -dseparate-page-formats. (The basic purpose of that option is to set separate-page output for PDF, but it works with PNG as well, although you usually don't use it for PNG since --png does the same thing.)