Re: Setting font-features globally?

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Setting font-features globally?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 19:52:34 +0100

Okay, I will create a MR these days. But just gotta point out: You yourself
argued back then: \removeFontFeature sounds more like a
specialized use case though. I'd add just \with-font-feature ...

Note that prefixing a feature to omit with an "-" is not a new syntax. It is
done e.g. with fontspec in XeTeX and LuaTeX as well as for example LibreOffice.
So I think this is not too unreasonable a syntax.