spurious second treble clef sign, what did I do wrong this time?

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: spurious second treble clef sign, what did I do wrong this time?
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 23:32:34 -0800

Hi;

  I'm engraving a piece of music arranged for Piano that (later) has
polyphony in the right hand and left hand.

  This is Lilypond 2.24.1 on MacOS.

  There is a spurious second treble clef (and spurious time signature)
in the first bar of the right hand (upper) staff.

  What am I doing wrong that causes this?

  I am attaching the example pdf which I am engraving from, my
Lilypond source and the pdf Lilypond creates.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott