Re: Avoid double beaming

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Avoid double beaming
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 15:35:44 +0100

Hello Jogchum,

you will see that \partCombine does make very basic decisions, so often you
will find yourself in need to manually intervene (often this is not a question
about adding slurs to each voice). In case you want to force a particular
behaviour use one of the commands

\partCombineApart
\partCombineChords
\partCombineUnisono
\partCombineSoloI
\partCombineSoloII

in any of the two combined voices or \partCombineAutomatic to switch back to
automatic decision. Here’s a little demonstration how this looks:

\partCombine
{
  \time 6/8
  e'8 d' c' d'8. e'16 f'8 |