Re: Problem with `\acciaccatura` and `\cueDuring`

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Problem with `\acciaccatura` and `\cueDuring`
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 09:49:35 +0100

[https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6531](https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6531)

> AFAICS, this works:
>
> ```
> \version "2.25.2"
>
> \layout {
>   \context {
>     \Score
>     quotedCueEventTypes = #'(
>       note-event
>       rest-event
>       tie-event
>       beam-event
>       tuplet-span-event
>       tremolo-event
>       Override)
>   }
> }

Thanks.  You are a magician!  'Override' is of course undocumented,
and even after doing a grep over the git repository, which leads me to
`property-iterator.cc`, it's not really clear to me what's going on...

Well, you can find it in define-event-classes.scm. It's the event class for events created by \overrides.

\version "2.25.2"

\new Voice \with {
  \consists
    #(lambda (context)
       (make-engraver
        (listeners
         ((StreamEvent engraver event)
          (ly:message "~s" (ly:event-property event 'class))))))
}
{
  \override Flag.stroke-style = "grace"
  c'
}

(Revert StreamEvent)
(Override StreamEvent)
(note-event melodic-event rhythmic-event music-event StreamEvent)

BTW, this source code file also mentions a 'Revert' event type – shouldn't this be added, too (in general, I mean, not for this specific situation)?

Probably. There are also SetProperty and UnsetProperty.