Re: vertical spacing of footnotes

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: vertical spacing of footnotes
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 15:37:23 +0100

Ah sorry, I missread that ... stupid me!

Basically the functions that would need support are the primitives:

Stencil::add_stencil
Stencil::rotate_degrees_absolute (? is there even a meaningful way for doing
this or should this just resort to stencil extent?)
Stencil::translate
Stencil::scale
Stencil::set_empty
Stencil::in_color

Also it would require functions to set and get the spacing extent of a
stencil, as well as use of these functions for everything that should make use
of such properties.

It should not be an insane amount of work to get this done. I suppose if this
could significantly improve Lilyponds capabilities to work with text it might
be worth it. Maybe I’ll find time to test this out this weekend.

Cheers,
Valentin