Re: Openlilylib repository

From: Mark Knoop
Subject: Re: Openlilylib repository
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2023 12:07:22 +0000

At 21:50 on 09 Feb 2023, Andrew Bernard wrote:
> I seem to have become completely detached from OLL.

> Where is the repository located now? The only repos I can find are
> last modified 6-10 years ago.

The repositories are here. (You can sort them by last updated to see the
active ones more easily.)

https://github.com/orgs/openlilylib/repositories

As I mentioned a while ago I would like to convert the oldest one to an
"entry-point" to help with visibility - see
https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/pull/1

Unfortunately I don't have any rights over that repo to merge this.

--
Mark Knoop