Re: Duplicate marks with removed Staves (frenched)

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Duplicate marks with removed Staves (frenched)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 10:29:45 +0100

Hi Saul,

On 08/02/2023 22:03, Saul Tobin wrote:
Is there a reason to have the marks in a child context rather than just a simultaneous music variable?

You mean the Devnull? Just convenience. It works well with the way I assemble different ChoirStaffs for different output formats and adding marks to just one or multiple of them as needed.

Now this morning I had an empty extra staff appear on top and I don’t know why, but it shouldn’t come from the Devnull.

Best, Simon