Re: Dynamics for both staves

From: p
Subject: Re: Dynamics for both staves
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 12:44:04 +0100

On 2023-02-03 17:41, Knute Snortum wrote:

What I do is have a separate dynamics variable, then include that
variable in both staves of the piano staff in the midi block.  Then I
switch the dynamic performer to the staff level.  It looks like this
(for only one staff):

Thanks. What is the meaning of two scores though? I thought scores were something that were going to be rendered. Yet you have two scores but only one rendered. How does lilypond decide what to render and what to not render?
--
Paulo