Re: single system output in 2.24

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: single system output in 2.24
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 15:26:54 +0100

Hi Hraban,

(BTW the German translation of the CLI documentation is outdated and thus partly wrong, and it really makes no sense that I must reconfigure my browser to access different languages.)

I agree that the current situation (both the state of the German translation and the mechanism for language selection) is not ideal, but it's not true that you must reconfigure your browser to access the English original: There's a language selection link at the bottom of every manual page. (Admittedly, it's a bit annoying that you have to re-make your choice after clicking on a link.)

Lukas