Re: Subject: Re: Lilypond in Termux (Android)

From: Hajo Baess
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Lilypond in Termux (Android)
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 23:21:15 +0000

Thank you very much for this step-by-step guide. I followed the
instructions, and now I can also write Lily files on my mobile. Not the
most comfortable thing, but very useful for little things on the fly
anyway! With a Bluetooth keyboard it's certainly much better, but for a
first try I really used my built-in mobile keyboard, and that was a bit
awkward. I wrote something small, it compiled allright, and I even
could print it on my wifi printer.

Cool thing! Maybe I will find a better text editor, but even nano is
available in Termux. For a long-time Linux user it makes you really
feel at home ;-)