Re: Custom Music font doesn't scale with staff

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Custom Music font doesn't scale with staff
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 13:57:25 -0700

On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 1:53 PM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:
Le 21/11/2022 à 21:11, Yentl Tijssens a écrit :
> Hello,
> I use the custom font Beethoven. Even though I have all the correct sizes installed, the font doesn’t use the right one when changing the default size:
> Doesn’t anyone have a solution to this?
>
> \version "2.22.2"
> #(set-global-staff-size 12)
> \paper {
>    #(define fonts
>       (set-global-fonts
>        #:music "beethoven"
>        #:brace "beethoven"
>        ))
> }
> \score {
>    \relative c' {  c4 d e2 }
> }

set-global-fonts has the effect of resetting the font size,
therefore you need to move set-global-staff-size after the
\paper block.

If you do that, it resets the font tree back to Emmentaler.

So, the order is correct, the set-global-fonts command is just incomplete (see my other response).

Best,
Abraham