Change in titling-init.ly and corresponding document

From: Eric Benson
Subject: Change in titling-init.ly and corresponding document
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:08:24 -0800

I'm testing 2.23.81 with my scores that have been working in 2.22.2, and I notice that the file titling-init.ly and the corresponding documentation page notation/custom-titles-headers-and-footers have changed a great deal. Is there any guidance available for how to change our scores from the old interface to the new interface? I've been using a solution derived from the example in

https://music.stackexchange.com/questions/75802/lilypond-v2-19-how-do-i-add-a-title-to-the-second-page-of-the-same-score

which no longer works.