Re: Explicitly add extra space before a note

From: Volodymyr Prokopyuk
Subject: Re: Explicitly add extra space before a note
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 15:59:15 +0100

Hi Jean and Leo,

The \tweak extra-spacing-width #'(-2.5 . 0) is exactly what I was looking for!
image.png
Thank you very much for your attitude, agility and quality responses!

Have a good day,
Vlad

On Wed, Nov 9, 2022 at 1:56 PM Leo Correia de Verdier <leo.correia.de.verdier@gmail.com> wrote:
I think what you are asking for is extra-spacing-width, but it might be easier to use repeatTie instead of slur.

##############
\version "2.23.11"
\relative c'' {
  b1