Change clef too close to the chord after it

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Change clef too close to the chord after it
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 15:04:26 -0800

Hi everyone.

I'm stuck on trying to move a change clef grob horizontally.  I have a
piece where the change clef is too close to the chord that comes after
it. I've attached a small source file that demonstrates the problem.
If the markup is removed in the source file, the problem goes away.

I realize this may be an X Y problem so I'm open to all solutions.

--
Knute Snortum