Re: \fine and \section across staves

From: anthony
Subject: Re: \fine and \section across staves
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 20:02:17 +0000

On 03/11/2022 17:41, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
In general, it's always been a credo through repeat-related changes that
the repeat structure in the user input is expected to match across staves,
reflecting the actual music. If you do this, it will also be easier to
extract parts.

Like bar line warnings, is there a warning that will complain about mismatched repeats across staves/voices/whatever? This has bitten me in the past, although on the odd occasion I did it deliberately for simplicity of note entry ...

Cheers,
Wol