How to create a double dashed bar across the PianoStaff in the middle of

From: Volodymyr Prokopyuk
Subject: How to create a double dashed bar across the PianoStaff in the middle of a measure?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 19:30:05 +0200

Hello,

How to create a double dashed bar across the PianoStaff in the middle of a measure to indicate Fine?

I can successfully create the following bars across the PianoStaff

I've tried with no success \bar "!!" and some variations of \defineBarLine to create a double dashed bar across the PianoStaff in the middle of a measure to indicate Fine. Could you, please, help me?

I'm using lilypond v2.23.11.

Thank you very much in advance! Vlad