Re: How to get .ly from .pdf

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: How to get .ly from .pdf
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 16:08:04 +0100

From: Aaron Hill <lilypond@hillvisions.com>

There is certainly no shortage of good ideas from the many users on the
mailing list.  Anytime someone is able to publish the source for a
real-world score, there is hope of finding some new pattern or structure
that can streamline your own work.

I suspect that if I released the source of my scores which are being commercially published, they'd be set up as examples of bad practice!

Some of my scores done for hobby purposes are much cleaner, because there are generally less of the subtle problems to be solved, and style doesn't matter (other than satisfying myself, of course).

Paul