Re: Musescore/musicxml questions

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Musescore/musicxml questions
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 22:44:10 +0200

Hello Kira,

I’ve looked at the two files you posted, and the MusicXML export is actually
not reflecting the exact layout of the original.Converting it to LilyPond with
xml2ly gives the same layout as when the exported file is re-imported in
Musecore.

This is a difficult issue at any rate, to be submitted to the MuseScore team at
https://musescore.com/user/login?destination=%2Fcas%2Flogin.

HTH!

JM