Re: L-R reversed mensural flag

From: Adam M. Griggs
Subject: Re: L-R reversed mensural flag
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 18:34:36 +0900

Cheers Andrew!

Without divulging any of your work's trade secrets, how does that work? Just Ghostscript?

On Wed, 15 Jun 2022, 13:04 Andrew Bernard, <andrew.bernard@mailbox.org> wrote:
I've been away from LilyPond for a few years but my work uses custom
flags which you can set. You can describe any path and make it for the
flag. I don't have my example on hand just now, but fear not, this can
easily be achieved. I'm sure the others will give more detail.

Andrew