LilyPond Yasnippets

From: Hendursaga
Subject: LilyPond Yasnippets
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 13:01:22 -0400

Hello 'Ponders!

This question was asked over a decade ago[1] and doesn't appear to have been
answered. At any rate, I'll ask again: does anyone have Yasnippets concerning
LilyPond to share? I've checked in the official collection[2] and the Doom
one[3]. Incidentally I found a small, old collection[4], but I was hoping for a
larger collection / more sophisticated ones, too. For instance: a Yasnippet for
the so-called double slash construct, where you TAB or whatnot, from highest
voice, to lowest, to second-highest, etc, but where you could stop after a
number of voices..

Cheers,

Hendursaga

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/lilypond-user@gnu.org/msg56997.html