Re: Exited with return code -1073741819

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Exited with return code -1073741819
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 08:52:40 +0200

Le 10/06/2022 à 08:29, Ahanu Banerjee a écrit :
Sorry for the extra emails.

With all the engravers removed, as previously stated, it proceeds to "Preprocessing graphical elements..." before giving code -1073741819.

The following engravers, when individually enabled (i.e., commenting out the single "\remove" line), cause the problem to occur during "Interpreting music..." prior to "Preprocessing graphical objects...":

Score:
System_start_delimiter_engraver
Spacing_engraver
Vertical_align_engraver

Staff
Ledger_line_engraver
Staff_symbol_engraver
Figured_bass_engraver

None of the engravers in Voice cause the problem, even when they are all enabled. If I enable all the engravers under Staff except the 3 that cause the problem individually, I still get -1073741819.

That's all the testing I can do tonight, as it's late here. I'd be happy to continue tomorrow.

Does it look deterministic when the error is in "Preprocessing graphical objects...", i.e. does it happen every time?

This is getting a bit tricky to understand without experimenting. Would any of you both accept to give me a VNC access over your machine so I can do my own tests without this email ping-pong?

Jean