PDF Bookmarks

From: Mark Probert
Subject: PDF Bookmarks
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 18:08:37 +1000

Hi.

I note in the documentation for LP 2.22 that "PDF bookmarks are now
supported and allow for \tocItems entries to appear..."

Is there anything I need to do to make this happen? Or is on by
default? I ask because in my environment--Mac M1 OS11.6, LP 2.22.1--I
generate the PDF, with ToC, fine but there are no entries shown within
Preview (Which I believe does support bookmarks).

Any help appreciated.

TIA .. mark.