Re: acciaccatura "slurs" are getting canceled with hide Slur

From: Adam Good
Subject: Re: acciaccatura "slurs" are getting canceled with hide Slur
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 10:58:00 -0500

Dear Valentin,
Most excellent thank you very much for this!

Adam

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 2:57 PM Valentin Petzel <valentin@petzel.at> wrote:
Hi Adam,

hide overrides the specified grobs to be transparent (they will still affect
spacing!)
One option would be doing something like the appended example, which overrides
appoggiatura to tweak the slur to that transparent is #f.

A better way would be the use \omit Slur, which sets Slur.stencil to #f (and
thus prevents any graphics to be created). In that case appoggiatura needs to
tweak the stencil back to ly:slur::print.

Cheers,
Valentin