Advice for vocal score

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Advice for vocal score
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 13:56:01 -0500

Hi all,

I am finishing up a larger scale work for chorus and orchestra. I started making a vocal score with piano reduction. The instruction manual A.5.2. details well enough how to make a reduction of the choral parts, but how can one drag in the bits from the orchestra parts that lay between chorus entrances in such a  way that one only needs to maintain the parts themselves without making duplicate editing if changes are made?

regards,
Shane