Re: Fwd: Fwd: Help

From: Leonid Hrabovsky
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Help
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 11:01:59 -0500

Hello Jean,

I am lost - I cannot get what was wrong with my explanations to you that you didn't understand the details. In the PDF I attached to my last letter, there are two lines of equal height, and I need the third line of the same height - the wavy one similar to the squiggle line, only of increased size. So please instruct me if I can obtain my third line by tweaking the digits in squiggle line code, or otherwise - if there is a better way to construct such a line.

My best regards -

Леонід - Leonid