Re: Fwd: Fwd: Help

From: Leonid Hrabovsky
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Help
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 10:20:35 -0500

Hello Jean,

Answering  the letter of Aaron, I attached my PDF with two lines - one built of arches and another angulary built of 90 degrees angles. The third one, a wavy line, shall be of the same height as these two, and I am looking for a way to obtain it.
Attaching this PDF again right now.

Regards

Леонід - Leonid

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 5:43 PM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:
Hello Leonid,

Le 25/11/2021 à 21:01, Leonid Hrabovsky a écrit :
> Thank you, Aaron - very nice of you. In fact, there is no need for the
> microscopic precision of that chain element - the approximate look is
> enough to completely satisfy me. The different task is to build a wavy
> line of the same proportions like these lines attached to my letter.

Do you mean what the \draw-squiggle-line command does? It is described
at https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/notation/graphic.

Otherwise, could you please attach an example of what you want? I don't
find it in what you have sent. Perhaps it was in your very first email
and it got lost when you forwarded it to the right address?

Kind regards,
Jean