Re: Question about the header structure of the very first page of the sc

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Question about the header structure of the very first page of the score
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 16:35:44 +0100

Hello Paolo,

Using the paper variables scoreTitleMarkup and bookTitleMarkup you can do
custom formatting for titling Markup of individual scores and of the whole
book.

You can override these to achieve your intended result or disable them
completely and use custom markup for each header.

Note that your example is not in fact a header, but a cover page. You can
create this as part of your score (although you do not have to), but if you do
you need to make sure that the page numbers work (you do not want the backside
of the cover page to have page number 2, or anything like that. I have
appended an example of some score I did a while ago.

The score it self then has something like

\book {
  \pageBreak
  \copy
  \pageBreak