Instrument name disappears if I start it with a grace note

From: Omid Mo'menzadeh
Subject: Instrument name disappears if I start it with a grace note
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 19:18:06 +0330

Hello all.
I think I just described the problem in the title, but it only happens if I have a multi-voice staff, as the following example demonstrates:

%%%
\version "2.22.1"
\score {
  \new Staff <<
    \set Staff.instrumentName = \markup \bold "Name"
    \context Voice = "voice" \relative c'' { \appoggiatura b16 c1 }

}
%%%

The name appears if one removes the beginning appoggiatura. It works with grace, slashedGrace, and acciaccatura too.
Thanks in advance,
Omid Momenzadeh